Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holly's Holly-day Gift Guide

With only 2 weeks until Christmas (we can't believe how quickly it came!), Holly and I have been busy elves getting together gifts for everyone on our list. This year, no surprise, many of our gifts are pup themed! Here are some of our favorites that we picked up:

For our dog walker: We are very thankful for our dog walker, who comes to take Holly out for about an hour every day and makes her nice and tired while I'm at work! Since it has been especially blustery these past couple days, I ordered her an adorable paw print coffee cozy from Jumping and Jellybean on Etsy to wrap around post walk lattes and cups of cocoa.

Super talented fellow blogger Molly runs Jumping and Jellybean, and I am in love with her gorgeous handmade designs!
 To keep her warm while Holly drags her through the snowy park, I chose the Textural Bobble Hat and matching Bobble Cowl Scarf from the Gap. The set was so cute I also picked up the hat in pink for myself, and may need to go back for the matching scarf!

The faux fur detail at the top of this hat makes the set feel expensive (and adds whimsy)!

I have to admit it was tough to gift this cozy scarf, and I may need to order my own before the season ends!
For my dad: We always joke that my dad is Holly's "Grandpa," so when I saw this hilarious frame on Amazon, I knew I had to pick it up for him. Now he can proudly show off his furry grandchild in the office when his coworkers brag about their human grandchildren!
We will include a picture from my dad's recent visit to New York so he can brag about Holly in style!
For Holly's Pup Friends: Holly has made several friends in the neighborhood over this past year. Since our test run with Puppycake Pup Cake mix went so well, we plan on making some of our closest puppy friends a sweet treat, and maybe baking up a little something for their parents as well! Holly is not keen on sharing treats, but something tells me she won't mind sharing a few with our neighbor, Jake, a Pitbull mix she loves to play with and snapped a hilarious picture with outside of Bloomingdale's.

Holly with her "boyfriend" Jake...the one pup she is willing to share treats with!
Until Next Time, Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment