Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Furry Fashionista: Outfitting Your Posh Pup

I SWORE, when I got a little dog, that I would not be one of those people who put her in clothes. That resolution lasted exactly one hour after I got Holly, until I saw this ah-mazing leopard print Chanel-esque sweater by Smoochie Pooch at my local Petco and just about died of cuteness overload:

Holly looks especially fab in a leopard print because of her Golden coloring.

Holly has since outgrown the leopard print sweater, but never fear. It has been replaced by an even bigger wardrobe. Below are some of our absolute faves. 

1. Rambo Newmarket Dog Blanket: Holly and I travel back and forth between New York City and my parent's home in Colorado (look for a post on our essentials for traveling in style later). This jacket moves seamlessly from country to city, thanks to its Western flair and super sturdy velcro (we lost several fleece jackets to loss of velcro stickiness!). As an added bonus, they make it in horse sizes, so if I cave and buy Holly that pet pony, the two of them can match!


2. Sweaters by Fab Dog: The name says it all. Fab Dog makes fun, cheeky, and of course FABULOUS sweaters for pups that even come in bigger sizes for the pit bull looking to add some flair. I have my eye on the "Love You" sweater in pink as a 1 year adopt-a-versary gift for Miss Holly. 


3. Sam & Tasha reversible dress: No girl's wardrobe would be complete without a fun, flirty sundress fit for any occasion. The two in one factor just sweetens the deal, especially when space is at a premium in tiny New York closets! Holly rocked the black and white (pictured below) side for this year's Blessing Of The Animals, and the blue floral for her First Birthday (which I will dedicate a later post to!). 
Her ah-dorable collar bow is made by my wonderful friend and fellow Chihuahua Mommy, and is available for sale in colors to match any pup's wardrobe over on her Etsy Page!

4. Ralph Lauren Personalized Puppy Polo: An absolute MUST for every Posh Pet and the crown jewel of Holly's closet, this Ralph Lauren polo not only makes her chic in a snap, but also comes with complimentary personalization to really up the fab factor. The best part is that Ralph Lauren coordinates the colors of the puppy polos with their human polo and button down shirts, which means MATCHING MOMMY AND ME OUTFITS. If that doesn't say Pampered Pup, I don't know what does!


Until Next Time, Darlings!





No comments:

Post a Comment