Monday, December 29, 2014

A Year in Review

It's almost 2015, LHBW fans! This year has been a whirlwind adventure for Little Holly & me, and we can't wait to see what 2015 will bring! We're betting it will be paw-sitively fabulous!

We have so much to be thankful for this year, from new Insta-friends who became real friends, the amazing community of small businesses we have had the honor of working with, and most of all, for all of you. When I was looking through our most liked media in the video below, I was so thrilled to see that this year's most liked picture was of Holly posing in front of the Humane Society of New York table at BarkBox's BarkDay. I know I've said it before, but truly the most important message I can spread with this blog is the importance of animal rescue. I'm so glad so many of you agree!!


Until Next YEAR, Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment