Monday, July 21, 2014

Store Spotlight: Crafting4Cause On Etsy

Hello darlings,

So if you know me, or have perused my blog or Instagram, you know I am obsessed with Etsy. It seems every time I open the page on my browser I discover some new must have item or store, and my recent find, Crafting4Cause, is just that.

I stumbled across Crafting4Cause when I did one of my blanket searches for "Chihuahua" on Etsy, thinking I would do a post of some of my favorite pup themed items the site offers. Of course, the moment I saw all of the amazing items in this store, I knew I had to dedicate an entire post just to them!

The shop's owner donates a portion of all proceeds to animal rescue, making my fairly long wishlist a little easier to justify as a rescue mom myself. With the beautiful hand stamped nature and wonderful philosophy, it was hard to choose favorites, but here are some of my top picks in the shop:

1. Dog Mom necklace

2. Adopt bracelet with paw charm 

3. Chihuahua Mama bracelet  ...I was so surprised to open my package and discover this item, which was at the top of my birthday wishlist, had been gifted to me with my order! I am bowled over and totally honored, and excited to show off my Chihuahua Mama status with pride :). Remember, Chihuahuas and Pit Bulls are at the highest risk of being put down in shelters, so consider rescuing one if you have the ability!


And last but not least, the piece that was so special I couldn't leave without it:

4. Little Dog Big Kisses necklace

I was super excited when I saw this one, because of course it reminded me of our blog title!! I was even more excited when the shop's owner, Laura, agreed to customize the necklace with our blog name and a pink bead and floral border at no additional cost! I received the final product today and I couldn't be happier!!

Always close to my heart, just as it should be. 
What are your favorite stores on Etsy? Do you know of other fashion-forward brands that support your favorite cause? We sure do, which is why we will be featuring many more super-chic ways to give back to rescue organizations in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!!

Until Next Time, Darlings!

8 comments:

  1. Oh those are so cute ! :) Thanks for sharing these.

    I don't have any favs on Etsy tho... I spend more time on Pinterest than anything else. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Pinterest is so dangerous haha!! I could spend hours scrolling through...I blame the fact that the page never ends :)

      Delete
  2. You just commented on my blog and that's how I found yours! Let me tell you, your blog looks FAB! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Emilie! I loved yours as well :)

      Delete
  3. What a lot of beautiful things to wish for! I'm not a Chihuahua mom but I'm a rescued dog and cat mom. And it's really special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamara! I loved reading the story of your rescue pup over on your page, so happy to have been introduced through SITS!

      Delete
  4. I. Love. This. I had no idea that chihuahuas were next to pits in regards to getting put down at shelters! They are the sweetest little dogs and are so so loyal! I love this Etsy shop - what great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I had read that stat before but it still strikes me every time too! They are such little loves I don't know why anyone would give ANY pup up, but apparently especially in places like California people get them to be purse dogs not realizing that they are bundles of energy and need a lot of exercise and attention. I'm glad you like the shop!! Holly and I are definitely going to be loyal readers of a fellow Chi-mama's blog :)

      Delete