Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Thought For The Day

Hello lovely followers (new and old)!

I am overwhelmed by the amount of people stopping by after our feature on Bark Post!! I hope all of you have fun being a part of our world, we sure love having you here!

Holly and I have an exciting weekend planned that we can't wait to tell you all about, but as a little treat for our readers old & new who are checking us out this week, I had to share this tidbit from this morning's walk.

There is a woman who we run into many mornings on our way to the park who loves to strike up conversation. This morning, she commented on how cute Holly is (of course), and asked if she sleeps in the bed with me (also, of course!!).

She said:


If you ask me, truer words have never been spoken!


Until Next Time, Darlings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment